Are you a visual learner? Check out the Show Me the Steps Video Series!
These steps explain how to change a report automation setting.
1. Access the report whose automation setting you’d like to change.
2. On the screen that lists report options, click Retrieve Settings.
3. On the Retrieve Saved Report Settings screen, click Go! beside the setting you'd like to change.
4. On the screen that lists report options, make the desired changes to the report print settings (printer, etc.).
5. Click Save Settings.
6. On the Save Settings for Report Automation screen, make the desired changes to the report run settings (monthly, on day, etc.).
7. Click the checkmark button.
Learn more about report automation.
Get detailed information about report automation.