Are you a visual learner? Check out the Show Me the Steps Video Series!
These steps explain how to create a report automation setting.
For example, if you would like a report to automatically print each month on a certain day, then you would follow the instructions below.
1. Access the report you would like to automate.
2. On the screen that lists report options, select the desired report print settings (printer, etc.).
3. Click Save Settings.
4. In the New field on the Save Settings for Report Automation screen, enter a name for your new setting.
5. In the Run column, select the desired report run settings.
· Monthly: Select this option if you would like the report to be generated (printed or archived) automatically each month.
· Not Automated: Select this option if you would like to run the report manually.
· On day: If you select Monthly, use this option to specify the day of the month.
o For the last day of the month enter 31.
o If you would like the report to run twice during the month, create two automation records.
· Current: Select this option if you would like to use files from the current month.
· Previous: Select this option if you would like to use files from the previous month.
· N/A: Select this option, along with Not automated, if you would like to remove a report from the automated monthly report run but still save the settings to run manually.
6. Click the checkmark button to save your new settings.
Learn more about report automation.
Get detailed information about report automation.