Record Member Votes on Ballot
Access this screen when you enter a member’s account number or SSN/TIN on the previous screen and press Enter.
Get the member's perspective with this online banking video: Voting for Board Members or Completing a Survey (More videos below!)
Online Ballots Configuration Guide
Select a question from the list and use Select to view the possible answers for that question on the next screen.
1. If a second Employee ID and password is required to record a ballot, enter the second employee’s information and press Enter.
2. Enter the member’s account number or SSN/TIN and press Enter.
3. Select the question and use the Select option to view the possible answers.
4. Select the member’s answers by checking the appropriate answer. A bar above the answers will indicate the maximum number of answers the member can select. If too many answers are selected, a warning message will appear saying that the votes are invalid.
5. Press Enter to save the selected answers. The screen will indicate that a selection has been made.
6. Answer additional questions in a similar manner until all questions have been answered.
7. Use F5-Submit Vote to record the member’s vote. A confirmation screen will appear.
8. Use F10-Continue to finalize the vote.
View more member-facing online banking videos!
Visit the Show Me the Steps video library to view all CU*BASE and online banking videos!